Customer: Australia based Non Profit Organisation
Ask: To build an ecosystem to connect blood requesters with the donors in their geography, requested Stanra to build a Mobile App based solution. The application is live in India and Australia.
Challenge: Build a very easy to use application which is focused on shortest possible time for a person in need, starting from raising a request and connecting with potential donors, while protecting the identity of the donors.
Solution: Product Development
- Designed User Interface to achieve a short request and registration process.
- Created Architecture and Design for Backend API’s.
- Designed infrastructure on AWS for a 5 millisecond response time.
- Implemented backend API’s using Java 8 and Spring Boot.
- Built a Hybrid Mobile App for Android and iOS using React Native for quick launch and swifter development.
- Integrated Google maps for location detection and sharing.
- Implemented Real Time Analytics dashboard using React.js.
- A scalable and cost effective cloud based solution with easy to use Mobile app for a quality user experience which reliably resolves a social need for timely blood availability.
- Google Maps based request and donors tracking.
- Personal identity protection options based on individual and local compliances.
- Very efficient, clear and instant communications to provide on time support to requesters.
- Instant help by suggesting alternate blood options and multiple donor options based on requester location.